Powered By Blogger

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hi,welcome to my blog. This is my first time create a blog. So there are still many problems and unconvenient in my blog,SORRY..

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Dream



Everyone should have a dream or dreams, i had a lot of dreams...i always dream to have a wonderful life, all sort of ways to enjoy life, to become a millionaire, to have my dream house, dream car, dream life partner...When i 'm 12 year old, i dream to become an astronaut one day, when i am 13 year old, i dream to have a game boy, when i'm 14 year old, i dream to have straight As in PMR, when i'm 15, i dream to visit to London and study at there....All the wonderful dreams in my life, all seem to be archieve or going to archieve...But, something bad happen when i'm 16, something really bad, something almost torn my heart in pieces, something that everyone will face once in their life, something feel like the time have stop...My father past away when i'm 16, my dream when i'm 16 is to become a successful man that will earn lots of money and take my whole family to visit around the world, to Europe, to China, to Spain, to Canada, Africa, USA, any places on the earth..Although i don't know i can success or not in my future, although i still can bring my family to visit the world without my beloved father, but this will be my broken dream, a dream that can't be a reality which always is a dream. 25 DECEMBER 2004, the day that full of darkness and sadness, like the end of the world, so cold, so black and grey, so terrible like drowning in the ocean...Love your family, take care of them, show warm to them so that they could feel your love and the important is they will knoe that someone is always standind behind them giving them support and hug when they need it...Start to love them today, if love is strong enough i believe where ever they are, they will feel it and appreciate it. Love while you still can , care while you still have time. Love never be too late if you know how to love..

No comments: