Powered By Blogger

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hi,welcome to my blog. This is my first time create a blog. So there are still many problems and unconvenient in my blog,SORRY..

Sunday, August 24, 2008

My New Born Twin-Nephew...


Welcome to the world my new born nephews..why i put a 's' in the word"nephew",this is because they are twin baby boy..They were born on last sunday which is 17th of August 2008. They look so cute and adorable. Here i want to thank my sisiter because she had born me a twin baby boy as my nephew and i also want to congrate my sister and my brother in law because they had become mother and father to their beloved sons. I hope both of them are well prepared and love these babies boy as much as they can. Here once again i want to hope these baby boy hapily ever after.

No comments: